Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 188.969 YER / CAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 406,817 ﷼ (C$2,153) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 252,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)