Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 189.149 YER / CAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 539,242 ﷼ (C$2,851) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 2 hours ago)