Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00595 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 262,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 176,822 ﷼ (﷼ 29,738,737) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)