Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00765 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 313,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 224,451 ﷼ (﷼ 29,327,265) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)