Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.313 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 376,771 ﷼ (元10,376) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)