Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.610 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 335,063 ﷼ (元9,152) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)