Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00709 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 292,712 ﷼ (﷼ 41,271,268) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)