Cost of living comparison between Qazvin, Iran and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00789 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 1,598,007 ﷼ (﷼ 202,608,965) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)