Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27756 YER / KPW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 519,533 ﷼ (1,871,815 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 329,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)