Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27772 YER / KPW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 537,457 ﷼ (1,935,233 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)