Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27769 YER / KPW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 1,719,114 ﷼ (6,190,793 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)