Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27761 YER / KPW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 512,867 ﷼ (1,847,428 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 280,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (32 minutes ago)