Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27761 YER / KPW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 452,696 ﷼ (1,630,686 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 259,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)