Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27830 YER / KPW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 511,755 ﷼ (1,838,867 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 280,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)