Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 570%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.898 YER / KPW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 669% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 3,122,320 ﷼ (1,644,968 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)