Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27772 YER / KPW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 536,429 ﷼ (1,931,530 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)