Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.058 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 64,397 ﷼ (Bs 2,570) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)