Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00684 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 259,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 189,098 ﷼ (Bs 27,663,215) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)