Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.058 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 418,959 ﷼ (Bs 16,720) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)