Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.690 YER / UYU
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 43% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 423,914 ﷼ ($U48,779) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)