Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.681 YER / UYU
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 398,377 ﷼ ($U45,893) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)