Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.889 YER / UYU
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 543,249 ﷼ ($U61,117) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)