Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.920 YER / UYU
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 4% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 325,649 ﷼ ($U36,506) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)