Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.852 YER / UYU *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 52% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 379,467 ﷼ ($U42,867) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)