Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.795 YER / UYU
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 588,333 ﷼ ($U66,895) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (39 minutes ago)