Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39307 YER / CLP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 355,955 ﷼ (CH$905,575) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 262,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)