Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41376 YER / CLP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 349,230 ﷼ (CH$844,050) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 244,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)