Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.943 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 336,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 310,669 ﷼ (S/. 4,038) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)