Cost of living comparison between Puno, Peru and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.142 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 2,052 ﷼ (S/. 28) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)