Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.651 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 277,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 227,550 ﷼ (₨62,326) in Punasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (17 minutes ago)