Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.892 YER / HRK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 278,528 ﷼ (7,760 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (27 minutes ago)