Cost of living comparison between Puerto Princesa City, Philippines and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.039 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 351,362 ﷼ (Php69,724) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)