Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.857 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 270,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 211,888 ﷼ (₨54,942) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)