Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 298.803 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 300,168 ﷼ (€1,005) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)