Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 288.261 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 309,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 257,114 ﷼ (€892) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)