Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.718 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 297,576 ﷼ (€1,010) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)