Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 269.222 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 306,985 ﷼ (€1,140) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)