Cost of living comparison between Prilep, Macedonia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.475 YER / MKD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 23% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 59,942 ﷼ (13,394 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)