Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.638 YER / MKD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 26% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 287,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 211,764 ﷼ (45,662 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)