Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.559 YER / MKD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 29% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 296,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 209,743 ﷼ (46,010 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (30 minutes ago)