Cost of living comparison between Prilep, Macedonia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.337 YER / MKD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 47,375 ﷼ (10,925 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)