Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.777 YER / MKD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 252,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 192,175 ﷼ (40,227 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)