Cost of living comparison between Prešov, Slovakia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 274.399 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 347,123 ﷼ (€1,265) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)