Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.947 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 373,662 ﷼ (€1,330) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)