Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 307.365 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 290,716 ﷼ (€946) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 258,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)