Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 294.089 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 280,290 ﷼ (€953) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 258,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)