Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.746 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 301,877 ﷼ (€1,028) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)