Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.657 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 408,466 ﷼ (R$ 5,002) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)