Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.303 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 314,765 ﷼ (R$ 4,020) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)