Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.102 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 424,032 ﷼ (R$ 5,500) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)