Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.635 YER / PLN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 313,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 279,389 ﷼ (4,257 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)