Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.268 YER / MXN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 246,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 205,712 ﷼ (Mex$ 15,504) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)