Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.358 YER / ARS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 327,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 212,409 ﷼ (ARS $14,794) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)