Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 250.325 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 250,980 ﷼ ($1,003) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 245,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)