Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,848 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.434 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 447,669 ﷼ (R$ 5,566) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (40 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)