Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.720 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 222,278 ﷼ (E£ 14,139) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)