Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.095 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 327,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 201,027 ﷼ (E£ 14,262) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (44 minutes ago)