Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.309 YER / TTD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 49% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 606,622 ﷼ (16,260 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)