Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.273 YER / TTD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 43% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 446,068 ﷼ (11,967 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 313,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)