Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.141 YER / TTD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 51% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 446,143 ﷼ (12,012 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 295,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)