Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.310 YER / TTD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 46% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 443,802 ﷼ (11,895 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)