Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.428 YER / TTD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 43% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 504,539 ﷼ (13,480 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (about 2 hours ago)