Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.703 YER / TTD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 448,780 ﷼ (11,903 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 309,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)