Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.309 YER / TTD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 43% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 535,959 ﷼ (14,366 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)