Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 36.940 YER / TTD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 50% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 383,439 ﷼ (10,380 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 255,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 3 hours ago)