Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.528 YER / TTD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 1,969,525 ﷼ (52,481 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)