Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.135 YER / TTD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 51% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 386,488 ﷼ (10,408 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 256,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (about 2 hours ago)