Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.852 YER / PGK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 1,641,352 ﷼ (20,816 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)