Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.843 YER / PGK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 394,689 ﷼ (5,006 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 334,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)