Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.820 YER / PGK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 486,555 ﷼ (6,173 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (37 minutes ago)