Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.964 YER / PGK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 116% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 579,457 ﷼ (7,529 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 268,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (25 minutes ago)