Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.358 YER / PGK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 303,196 ﷼ (4,023 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 256,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)