Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.889 YER / PGK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 318,441 ﷼ (4,142 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 258,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)