Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.097 YER / MUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 448,166 ﷼ (₨63,150) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)