Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.007 YER / MUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 471,090 ﷼ (₨67,229) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)