Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.296 YER / ZAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 395,714 ﷼ (R 21,628) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)