Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.707 YER / ZAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 429,225 ﷼ (R 21,781) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)