Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.758 YER / HTG
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,142,243 ﷼ (569,978 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)