Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.481 YER / HTG *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 32% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 338,113 ﷼ (97,132 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 256,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)