Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.002 YER / HTG
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 53% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 540,582 ﷼ (135,070 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)