Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 YER / HTG
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 48% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 602,662 ﷼ (161,074 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)