Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.935 YER / HTG
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,113,389 ﷼ (537,100 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)