Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.603 YER / HTG *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 393,334 ﷼ (109,154 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 288,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)