Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.874 YER / HTG *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 46% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 428,721 ﷼ (110,680 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)