Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.879 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 352,458 ﷼ (€1,175) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 307,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)