Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 284.652 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 307,924 ﷼ (€1,082) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 268,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)