Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 322.057 YER / GBP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 541,044 ﷼ (£1,680) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)