Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01876 YER / IDR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 353,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 263,197 ﷼ (Rp 14,031,181) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (26 minutes ago)