Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01684 YER / IDR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 280,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 213,418 ﷼ (Rp 12,669,955) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)