Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.482 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 308,116 ﷼ (R$ 4,499) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 247,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)