Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.249 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 354,593 ﷼ (R$ 5,352) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 263,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)