Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.845 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 374,511 ﷼ (R$ 5,603) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 280,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)