Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.166 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 304,995 ﷼ (R$ 5,069) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 256,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)