Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.819 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 318,042 ﷼ (R$ 4,035) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 299,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)