Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.963 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 341,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 334,594 ﷼ (R$ 4,463) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)