Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.425 YER / UAH
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 317,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 186,197 ﷼ (19,756₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)