Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.173 YER / NPR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 269,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 217,308 ﷼ (₨ 100,003) in Pokhara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)