Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.423 YER / NPR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 333,332 ﷼ (₨ 137,560) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)