Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40520 YER / XAF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 79% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 727,700 ﷼ (1,795,885 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)