Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41488 YER / XAF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,274,351 ﷼ (5,481,939 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)