Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.598 YER / XCD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 78% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 436,050 ﷼ (EC$4,709) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 245,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (42 minutes ago)