Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.057 YER / BGN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 306,110 ﷼ (2,040 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)