Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.049 YER / PLN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 294,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 266,401 ﷼ (3,803 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)