Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.794 YER / PLN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 308,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 273,747 ﷼ (3,979 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)