Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.692 YER / RON
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 296,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 233,920 ﷼ (3,673 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)