Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.419 YER / RON
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 248,802 ﷼ (3,862 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (41 minutes ago)