Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.146 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 439,708 ﷼ (€1,510) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 303,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)