Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.467 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 364,106 ﷼ (R$ 4,582) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)