Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.765 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 435,951 ﷼ (R$ 5,398) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)