Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.401 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 288,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 243,928 ﷼ (元6,191) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)