Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.895 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 317,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 263,796 ﷼ (₨67,733) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)