Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.822 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 333,496 ﷼ (₨87,260) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)