Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.547 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 375,477 ﷼ (49,753 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)