Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01097 YER / VND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 356,776 ﷼ (32,514,487 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)