Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.178 YER / RUB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 273,207 ﷼ (руб 65,399) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)