Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.430 YER / RUB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 243,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 193,825 ﷼ (руб 43,755) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)