Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.108 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 329,047 ﷼ (R$ 4,903) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)