Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.566 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 402,500 ﷼ (R$ 5,059) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 316,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (15 minutes ago)