Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.694 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 423,793 ﷼ (R$ 5,526) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)