Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.676 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 331,131 ﷼ (RM5,843) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)