Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.387 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 327,922 ﷼ (₨137,361) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (34 minutes ago)