Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.375 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 306,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 264,745 ﷼ (₨111,471) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)