Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.388 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 293,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 251,377 ﷼ (₨105,248) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (40 minutes ago)