Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.163 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 284,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 252,459 ﷼ (₨116,696) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)