Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 284.960 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 430,009 ﷼ (€1,509) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)