Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.553 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 436,208 ﷼ (€1,486) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 300,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (37 minutes ago)